Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sixth Day of my OJT (outreach)

April 25, 2013

                    On My Sixth day of OJT, I arrived little late than 8am.  One of my classmates told  me that  our supervisor informed her that Ms. Lynda wanted her to do the Film for Commission on Election for Persons with Disabilities but instead was asked to do acting..  I met the director and her crew and also other mini-actors before starting the film.   At first I thought that they will teach us how to go about registering and using the voting machine.  But we were asked to do some acting together with some of my deaf and hearing friends.  The weather was really hot that day that I felt like being cooked under the Sun.
               It took us more than maybe 8 takes before we got it perfect.  I learned how to act in one of my theater arts subjects before.  I felt like a real actor as I was learning something new in acting.

                               


No comments:

Post a Comment