Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Ninth day of OJT

April 29, 2013

                Monday, As I started working, one of the staff told me that walk-in visitors who are disabled are coming and that our office is offering support for their needs.  I volunteered as their photographer and she agreed. ....  I saw them having problems with work and their personal needs and I felt I was luckier because I may be deaf but I am not disabled in any other way..  I saw and learned how they tried to work and fulfill their needs then i just wanted to see and learn how LCDPFI  made them happy through donations given to them. t\
               Then I cleaned the Office together with my classmates after our visitors had left.   But before they left, I helped and carried the donations for them and also took a picture of them with our staff.. I felt like true Red Cross volunteer or something.












No comments:

Post a Comment