Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Fifth day of my OJT

April 24,2013

        The fifth day of my OJT.  I have a meeting later at MC so I got ready for work so I can leave early.  One of the staff asked me to do something for her. I noticed that all of staff were busy doing their files or project. 
The first task given to me was to arrange about 50 pieces of paper to be stapled together.  After lunch break, they asked me to transfer to MS word the data from the sheets of paper that I previously arranged.  I was to transfer all names, ages, disability, email addresses to  MS Word.  I brought and used my laptop to finish the task assigned to me.  And I was to send this list to one of their Boss' Assistants.  I finished my assignment before the day is over and I felt happy doing what I did...
I went to school for the scheduled meeting that I had.



         





No comments:

Post a Comment