Friday, April 19, 2013

Second day of OJT

April 19,2013


On Second day of my OJT. I started to work at the office.   I had to think something on what I should do for the day.  It took me few minutes to think about that. I  looked around the office and started to take pictures. Then I went  back to my desk and did my work on the computer.   I felt a little tired because I worked so hard yesterday and came home late. I got this idea on what I should make on Photoshop that I wanted to make Sign Language Poster. I tried to figure it out what I like to put something for LCD  .I felt enjoyment working on my own ideas.  I fixed all layout on Sign Language and I used the PS tools to cut and clean blur and rough texture and another poster that I made idea of my own design for LCDPI which I tried is my first time.. I spent many hours to do this...Then  one of my group mates informed me about an event titled “Young Voices” starting Monday until Sunday. April 22 – 28, 2013 which we will help cover.
Then I saw a member of our group was very tired to check those bank checks so I felt like to help with the after my work hours, which I did with one of my other group member.
   I finished my task and I checked and read the bulletin board that  there will be cleaning schedule for us as OJT trainers starting next week.... ohhhhhh





No comments:

Post a Comment