Thursday, April 18, 2013

My second time of OJT for BAA now (first OJT was ACT time)

April 18, 2013

My first day at LCDPFI (Leonard Cheshire Disability Philippines Inc.).
I arrived at the office early around 8am with my co-OJT mate. I waited for instructions from them and I was given  three tasks:
First task was to pick and arrange pictures from the activities within different events: parties, meetings and other events last year to be given to them for using project. 
Second, my supervisor asked me to help her arrange and transfer from the paper to Microsoft Excel and I had to make sure that I put names, ages, disabilities, email and etc.
Finally, my supervisor asked me to help her and go to Bambang, Manila to get the medical suit for blind people who will  wear it for masseur  then bring it to Farmer's Plaza that she want those medical suit to be printed company name tag. before I leave the office..


One of the workers asked me to check out at LCDPFI's website to know more about LCDPFE including Young Voice Philippines and Group Young Voice Global Cheshire at www.LCDphilippines.org or on FB.  I finished all the three tasks what they required me to work on it.


I arrived at home around 8pm even I was so hungry to eat before I start to do it on my blog.. hahaha



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment