Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Creative Artwork Concept

April 29, 2013




      My super photography being addictive is true.  Taking pictures relaxes me and I enjoy doing it.t.  I brought my small  DSLR camera and I made sure I was using it correctly.  As I started taking pictures,  I felt obsessed and excited and happy and that it's fun.  I took pictures everywhere choosing beautiful places and things.  I was overjoyed and being a professional photographer crossed my mind but sometimes, i felt hard time to take a picture that best picture like quality.  
     It took me two hours, 1pm to 3pm (I began thinking about concept and also making photoshop). that I need a concept or an idea or a theme for my pictures.... It can come from the pictures that I took or before I start taking pictures I must already have an idea of the theme of the pictures I am suppose to take.
     But I realized that Photography can be difficult sometimes because of different techniques that one must learn but for now, I am enjoying and taking my time clicking and clicking my camera on whatever things that I see that interests me. 

MIDTERMS: (update late: i added the sketch pad that i was wrong to do that so i understood what you gave me instructions...) 





This is my true idea to make my own DSLR camera that i have been using it for longtime.. there are four words to describe me: ARTISTIC, CREATIVE,  HARDWORKING and MOTIVATED
I plan to use Illustrator for this which i learned in FACA.   I want it to be nice and a great picture or poster.  I want to design something that would inspire others to explore their own talent and skills.










No comments:

Post a Comment