Saturday, May 4, 2013

Twelfth of my OJT

May 3, 2013

         On Twelfth day of my OJT.  I arrived, opened up and cleaned our office because its Friday.  I did not have to do anything so I decided to do my work same Illustrator and Photoshop while waiting for their call.
         After lunch, we met a new friend (new OJT trainee).  He is in a wheelchair.  We enjoyed and had a good time communicating. He told us that he needs to work 500 hours of On The Job training.  Wow! that is a lot compared to us who needed 150 hours only.
        I checked and fix the files in one of the computer that I had been using.  Then my classmate told me that we had to continue making the Organizational Chart again until we almost finished it.  I went home late but I love working on something to avoid boredom..  I felt happy and alive even though I kept shaking my head to avoid falling to sleep.. hahaha





No comments:

Post a Comment