Thursday, May 2, 2013

Eleventh of my OJT

May 2,2013

            On the second day of May and eleventh day of my OJT. I was ready and full energy to get to work.  I fixed the table and set up the computer..  
            But our friend Britz informed me that our Boss arrived already from Bohol where she attended an organization meeting with another staff named Pearl.  I was asked to collate some 100 to 200 pcs of paper...OMG...200!!  Anyway, I grouped them into the kind of sheets that they are like payment slips and deposit slips, etc. and stapled them together.  My body felt so hot but I can still feel cool in our office.
            I decided to make an Organizational Chart for LCDPFI after I finished collating the sheets of paper.  I felt a little bit relaxed since arranging those papers made me crazy and confused because I kept counting and checking those pages to see if I got them correctly.  






   

No comments:

Post a Comment