Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Thirteen day of my OJT

May 6,2013

               On the Thirteenth day of my OJT, I woke up later than usual.  To me, this Monday is not the best day to go to work.  The MRT train that I was in broke down and had to wait for another one which took a while.  Finally, I arrived here at my workplace at about 8:30 AM.  I felt so tired of commuting because of the hassle and traffic.  I started to work on my Finals.  Ms. Bella gave me the task:  I have to find the names of files to be matched with their list of PWDs.  But the list is very long and hard to match those names.  My neck and shoulders started to hurt but I have to finish my work... At about 4:30 to 5 PM, I began to feel drowsy and sleepy just looking at those names.  Finally I finished it and hopefully, after my OJT, I can get some rest and maybe do something about my aching shoulders.



No comments:

Post a Comment